LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is one of the core methodologies our team deploys to leverage your team’s expertise in a motivating exercise that brings out the creativity in teams.
At its core, LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is a facilitated technique that brings your team to solve complex issues using LEGO® building blocks. You might be wondering why LEGO® blocks, and how playing with LEGOs can lead to creative solutions.
It turns out that the human mind thinks differently when it is playing. LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology harnesses that power of play to bring out creative solutions to some of your organization’s most complex problems.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is great for when:
- you are looking for multiple solutions to a complex problem
- you have a problem where if you ask a related question to people, you get very different answers
- there are no obvious answers
- you want to approach a problem with a creative solution
- you have a group that thinks meetings are a waste of time
- you want to create a safe environment for discussion
- you’re afraid that in a regular meeting some of your team member’s voices might be lost
- you want your team to all have a common understanding of the problem to avoid any frustrations later on
- you want to build stronger ties within your team
We invite you to talk to our team if you are interested in bringing a LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® facilitated session to your team!